Saturday, January 7, 2012

My speech in IPA


agak telat sih, soalnya baru inget sih kalo aku mau posting pidato di IPA (yang belum tahu ceritanya bisa lihat di sini) ini, tapi lupa mulu XD hehe
okay, so this is my speech, enjoy it ;)

Great evening everybody! My name is Nurul Syahid Kusuma, and you can call me Enes. I am from Salatiga the tiny-little-cute city in Central Java. I just started my foundation year here to study Business on my lovely school EASB. I’m really glad to meet you all here, specially our cool awardees.

Hey, do you want to be a change makers like our awardees? Like Ibu Puni? Like me! I think it is really cool to be a change maker. We can save the environment, see other people happy, meet new friends, and you can also become famous, like our awardees

By the way, from my experience, being a change maker is fun. You could start with something  easy and simple. Just do what you can do. And be an extra ordinary people. Extra ordinary people are an ordinary people, doing ordinary things with extra ordinary determination! Is it difficult to sow the seed after you eat fruit? If you are too lazy to do the ‘proper’ sow, you can just throw or buried it in the soil then if lucky, it will grow by itself. It’s easy, but, can you imagine if all people in Indonesia do that? That’s our program in SEMI stands from Save yhe earth More Intensive, SEMI is my group  community in Indonesia. We  do reduce, reuse and recycling and replanting. But if you are in Singapore, please, don’t just throw your seed or you  will get fined.

Other example of ordinary thing is farming. If you just farm one or two cows, that’s ordinary, if 10.000 cows? That’s what my sister, Ara does. She is only 14 years old but she wants to  reach and integrate  all  farmers in one village, then use all the potential of the cows. Yoghurt, ice cream, cowhide bag, and other thing can be made just from cow. That’s win-win  situation for the farmers and my sister. The farmers can earn more money, and my sister can play with the cows. My sister is one of the nominees for this Award, but unfortunately, she can’t come here, but if you meet her, you will see, she looks like a cow. The clothes, trousers, scarf all her things is black and white.

You see, we just try to see our work in a little bit different view. Find the way to make it better. And do it! Business man said the hardest part of doing business is making your first million. If you’ve done that,the next million becomes easier! It happens on change maker also, the hardest thing is making the first pace, after that, we maintain and improve, so we can keep walking, running, flying, diving, swimming, whatever you want :D

And remember, we are not working alone. Even power ranger is arefighting together, so do we. We have a lot of black rangers here ^^

I am a coma not a full stop. I’ve made my own story and started my first paragraph, it still a long way to end my story :) And it’s not about age, even my little brother is planning to make his own story, he wants to make a sophisticated robot from waste materials for the kids in the village. He calls his project Robot GUE, Green-Unique-Excellent. So they can learn about robot too without worrying about the cost. For your information, my brother Elan is still eight years old :)

What are you waiting for? I  dare you to make your own story now. Together we can change the world! Create a better world!

No comments:

Post a Comment