Monday, January 16, 2012

Today is a great day :D


SENIN
Today is a great day. Even though, in the morning I feel a little bit upset because 2 of my clamp clothes (is it right? Oo) are gone T^T hix
When I arrived at school that time, I need to wait for the teacher. That’s really unfortunate, cause the weather is really hot. The sun shine is too bright >< but that’s also a fortunate condition, because of that I can talk with another student (just say she is my new friend) (kenalan yang jadi teman ;D) and we become closer than the first time.
She asked me,
“why you look so young? How old are you?”
“fifteen,”
“OMG, you are soooo young :3”
We were talking till the teacher come.
After class I still need to wait for principal. Cause EASB text me that the principal have an announcement, important announcement.
Jadi aku menunggu ditemani kak Clau and the gang. Aku dapet kenalan baru lagi, orang India, temennya kak Clau. Kita ber-5 nunggu di ruang computer. Aku dan kak Clau ngobrol-ngobrol.
Kurang lebih jam 3 kurang 15 aku masuk ke ruangan (library) for the principal’s announcement. Oh ya aku, ketemu sama Bear juga, dia tanya soal kapan aku balik ke Indonesia. Rasa-rasanya dia mau mengantarkan (kalau begitu aku amaaan XD kan ada Papa) (susahnya jadi anak di bawah umur -__- need guardian parent bro :()
Baru awal-awal pak Principal udah marah-marah.
“THE CBM STUDENT PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND,” then I raise my hand.
“okay, put it down.” Lanjutnya.
“CBM STUDENT PLEASE STAND UP” loh apa lagi ini? :o
“please move to that side,” loh loh loh? Dengan terpaksa aku berpindah.
Papa Bear just gave me an it-will-be-fine smile, and I just replied it with well-it’s-terrible smile.
“hai,” sapa the other Vietnamese.
“hai, what’s your name?” tanyaku.
“you can call me Kelsey,”
“Enes,” kataku.
“you are from Indonesia right?”
“yap, you right,” okay another friend ;*
All the ‘punishment’ time, I chat with Linh. Of course in a whisper sound.
Nah si principal ini ternyata hanya mau member tahu bahwa penjual belian sertifikat diploma itu illegal. For God’s sake that’s really silly thing for trading the fix certificate. Except if you are desperate because of your stupidity. But’s that still SILLY you know -__-
In the way back, I met Cherry (still remember my friend in speech contest?) kita ngobrol-ngobrol, such a great time :) I like it. And I’m glad that she still remember me :D
Back to the topic. Mas ganteng ngajakin aku pulang bareng. Oh God, come on >< I didn’t feel enjoy if that’s happen. Sebenernya dia sama temen-temennya juga. Tapi kedua cewek yang jadi temennya mukanya kecut :p cuma satu cowok yang mukanya imut :3 Untungnya, aku bisa melarikan diri :p kan bisnya penuh, terus aku tanya,
“can we really fit in that bus?” temennya yang cowok udah masuk.
“ya we can!” terus aku masuk, dan supir bisnya menutup pintu, aku hanya melambai. Agak sadis sih, dui bu qi ge ge XD
Di bis aku ditemani sama Kelsey :) hari ini menyenangkan.


P.S beside that, in my class there are 2 new students. The one is a girl with very very long hair and keep sighing, that's the worst part. Can you imagine, dia cuma duduk 2 bangku jaraknya dari aku and keep said "aaaahhh, aaahhh," believe me, that's really bad thing to hear :p the other one is quite normal. Nothing wrong with him.
actually there is one more new student, but i'm not sure about it.
Another bad part in my day is .... The nerd student who act abnormal is sit just 1 chair (or two) apart from me :( he is really annoying. Udah pemalas, mukanya merah, mukanya aneh, kacamatanya tebel, culun tapi geblek. ckck. sungguh nggak pantas :p

No comments:

Post a Comment