Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vision board on the Cupboard


Hi guys! I wanna share my vision board (though, it’s just notes that I put in my cupboard :D) that notes contains of all the steps I must take if I wanna be someone, or I wanna have something.

Okay, the first note is about becoming violist. Why violist? Because in Indonesia I studied violin, and I already bring my violin here, so why I don’t use it? Moreover, my lil sister already good at playing Piano, that also happens on my brother with his guitar. So, I also want to become like them :3

langkah sebagai Violist : latihan 3x seminggu, minimal 15 menit tiap latihan

Second note tells us my step to be good at speak Chinese. In Singapore most of people can speak Chinese, and Chinese will be a ‘strong country’ in the following days. So, that’s important to study Chinese ;)


Third note is about my hobby. My hobby is drawing, but until now I’m still not so good at it. So, I wanna improve my drawing skill, and I want to be ‘komikus.’


Fourth note about my resolution in my sweet seventeen :)


Fifth note is my resolution in 2 August 2014 (18 years old). I wanna be a professional at household finance, I will use my holiday to study everywhere from all the experts at that sector.

Resolusi 2 Agustus 2014 : Aku menjadi ahli keuangan rumah tangga

The sixth note tells about my resolution again, but this resolution will be my goal at year 20. Aku mau bebas secara financial (bingung inggrisnya) :D

Resolusi 2 Agustus 2016 : aku bebas secara finansial

I hope all the things I wrote there will happen. And the most important resolution is my 10 October 2020 resolution. I will got married at that date :DD


8 comments:

  1. wakakakakakakaka....menertawakan diri sendiri, apa yang kuperbuat se usiamu dulu...hu...hu...hu menakjubkan prok 3x apiiiik tenan prok 3x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm becoming financial freedom at 20 years....sound ambitious enough....
    Ayo wujudkan Mbak!

    Tapi 2020 menikah?...... Waaaa lha kok Bapak cepet jadi kakek....wwaaaaa...
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ibu : kalao anaknya sudah lebih baik dari orang tuanya berarti ibu dan bapak sudah pantas menjadi orang tua yang sukses ;))

    bapak : lah dulu ibu menikah umur berapa jal? XD biar jadi kakek keren pak ^^ Harus diwujudkan pak, biar nanti waktu kita jalan2 keliling dunia naik pesawat kelas 1, antar jemputnya limusin, jasnya hugo boss, jamnya rolex ! Amiiiiin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enes : Hebat. thats is good dreams. mungkin kapan2 kita bisa sharing tentang impian-impian kita. lewat blog juga boleh. syafaannayacompany.blogspot.com atau lewat FB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice visions and resolutions Enes. May Alloh SWT lead your way. Your parent must be proud of you ! And you also right, your parent has already succeed having you like now. Hope my children can make their own vision and resolution too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 总有一天我们的梦想成真

    ReplyDelete