Friday, January 27, 2012

my youngest sister's behaviour

      Because she's starting to moan, I let her to take a walk outside her cage. Then, she ran. I tried to catch her, and I found that she curious with something in the corner of stairs. I don't know what she's looking for, or curious for ._.

See, how curious she is ._.

my arm ... becomes a victim because i try to made her stay inside the house

maybe because of tired, she took a nap
      When I walk beside her, she showed her belly, means : please scratch it. She really like when someone scratch her belly.
but, she bites me. unpredictable.

see, she looks like a vampire

but, she licks my arm after that

maybe because she's still young, so she wanna sleep with her mother, and maybe she' use to lick her mother XD

what I've got after that? wet hand :p lol

No comments:

Post a Comment