Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Resolusi 2013 in English


                My wish is just the same as most of teenager’s wish. Celebrating their seventeen-years-old birthday, with huge party that tells everybody, “I AM SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD NOWWWW!”
                In Indonesia, when you’ve reached seventeen years old you will be recognised as the ‘real citizen’, which means that , you’ll get  your own ID card, driving license, and other. So, how come I don’t want to celebrate such a huge thing?
                Anyway, I don’t want to make just an ordinary party, by inviting a lot of people , dancing here, dancing there.  Rubbish.....that wouln’t be  not memorable enough for me. Then, I got this idea .... I need to make a superb project, that I could let it ‘boom’ on 2 August 2013.
                Some underlining factors in my project:
1.       My country is still in a labile condition. Even, there is a group of young people that would make second youth oath (sumpah pemuda 2). I wish I can contribute something for my country in my seventeen :)
2.       A lot of retire-age peopleare suffereing from post-power syndrome. Most of it because they don’t have any activity .
My project is based on those 2 factors (3 with my birthday celebration), I shall name it: “it’s time to pay back.” In that project I will involve the retirees, or shall i call them ‘the senior citizens’ to do something which would have a huge impact for Indonesia. I still have no idea for the locations (anyone who has an idea can email me :) of course, because they are ‘senior’, the locations should not be too rim land and of course it must be potential places to be developed)
                This activity will be based on their expertise. Maybe the ex-director of well-known bank can share their knowledge about banking. Ex-chef can share, how to cook a delicious and good looking food :)
                In my mind, I would like to make a ‘focus village.’ For example, patisserie village, means that there is one village that develops the ingredient (e.g milk), another village make the packaging, etc. All the things must be in high standard. It can be done in the village, but it is international standard.
                If my idea about ‘focus village’ has become successful, we can separate the sectors into all the part in Indonesia. Airplane village, cake village, technology village, etc. so, Indonesia can fulfill its own needs. It will help to reduce the import expense.
                Tourism sector is not go far from transportation sector, so we must make the comfortable and reliable transportation. We can ask technology village for this one, for example.
                Homeschooler can also participate on this project. Because the children who do homeschooling must be focus children, so we can collaborate to make the ‘focus village’!
                Up to this moment, I can just think of those things. If you have any idea or willing to help me, you can email me on nskusuma@yahoo.com.sg
                My father once said: “Big party is not always luxurious party. In Tri Mumpuni’s case, her big party is when the whole village cheered up as the very first lights light up their village after sunset.”   
Those words keeps ringging in my ears......encouraging me to pursue my project.

Thanks to ms. Lilis for the correction :))
Original article : Resolusi 2 Agustus 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment