Monday, February 13, 2012

About my father

And this is where the story begin. A story about my father :)

My father's name is Wahyudi Mariyanto, you can call him Dodik (Although I never know where that 'dodik' came from hehe) He is 44 years old (this year) but still looking like a high school student :p

He is a unique person. Out of the box and known as 'behind the scene man' in my family ^^ He kind  of strict but humorous person. The more he loves someone the more strict he becomes.

One day, we went to fetch Elan from Semarang, then we park our car in front of a house. There was one boy who play soccer alone in front of the house.
Suddenly, the ball hit our car and that boy ran inside the house.
"chicken," said my father.
Do you know what my father does after that? He push the ball deeper into the selokan, so the ball can't be taken anymore (actually my father wants to take the ball, but the ball is dirty so he just left it there :D) I laugh so much till I can't stop. How can he has such an unpredictable idea LOL.
Actually IF, the boy just say sorry to my father, everything's gonna be okay. My car is a tough VW caravel, which will never be broken just by that plastic ball. Okay, Rp 4000 plastic ball :p

Anyway, lot of things I can learn from him. Behind his strictness, he loves us (mom, me, ara, and elan) so much :3 I know that he'll always be my hero, although we often had a fight, but I love you dad.


push the ball

Dodik Mariyanto
Born : 22 January
Occupation : professional husband and daddy (Phd 😁),Teacher, A great coach, trainer
Hobby : reading, playing game, teaching, mountain climbing, and all about village
Elementary school : SD Kalicacing 1
Junior High School : SMP Negeri 1 Salatiga
Senior High School : SMA Negeri 1 Salatiga
University : ITB (institut tambal ban, eh, Institute Teknologi Bandung) Teknik Fisika

2 comments:

  1. I think I know your dad. We went to ITB together, but unfortunately he got suspended for a year so he got late graduation.
    He's a great guy. You're lucky to have a father like him.
    Send my regards to him.
    Syafrinal Syarien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought it was 2 years hehe, i will, nice to know you Om :)

      Delete