Thursday, May 10, 2012

The reason is .... Angklung

     This weekend I will have an Angklung performance. So, this is me, in the middle of Angklung's voice which bersahut-sahutan one into another.
     Today is the last practice before the concert. That's why this day will take longer time to rehearsal than another "practicing day". And also, we must bring each of our Angklung back home, because it will be difficult for only one person to bring all the Angklung. Actually I do not need to bring my Angklung because After the rehearsal I still need to go to school, but I have a good feeling that it's better to bring my Angklung together with me for today.
     And that's true! First, I become a little bit famous in my class, because my musical instrument is unique :) A lot of people want to try the Angklung, even my lecture also :D
     Second, because of the raining it is impossible for me to go to the mosque while I bring the Angklung along with me. Then, I ask my English Teacher, Mr. Bear (do u still remember him :DD), to allowed me pray in his class. And the best part is, he's willing to drive me to the MRT station ^^ thanks a lot bear
     Third, along the way back home, I met a lot of teacher, some are close enough with me, and some are not. But they are all interesting with my Angklung and there is one teacher who doesn't know my name before, because the Angklung, now, she knows my name!
     And here we come on the Best of the Best Part.... When I'm alighting from the bus, there is one person who is looking at me, I just think maybe he is just have a glance on my Angklung, but then, he suddenly greet me and start to ask about Angklung. Honestly, he has a handsome face and nice intonation :) his English is very good, and I don't think that he's Singaporean, because his face and intonation is just not match with Singaporean's image XD
     Because I'm fascinated of him, I forget to ask his name and his phone number. I just know that he lives near my apartment -____- baka O.O

Today is just too good to be true :* I LOVE MY ANGKLUNG


No comments:

Post a Comment