Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Because it is beautiful :))

     Last night I dream about me and a boy. I didn't know who he is, but he always help me in silent. So that, I can't know who is exactly that person. One thing I always know is, I really thank him.
     But, one day, I purposely make myself in trouble, because I really want to know who he is. And there it is, I met him, but he act like he isn't the one who helps me. But I know, it is him.
     After that day, we become closer and closer. And I realize that he's very popular. When we were taking a walk to the park, I saw the girl confessing her love to him.I shocked, this is the first time for me to see a girl asking for his love. My tears fall down before I can hold them. And I ran. He tried to chase me (kalo ini Bollywood, pasti mendadak bakal ada 100 penari latar, dan tiap pohon gue udah muter2 :p).
     He stops me and ask me to sit beside him, he says that he loves me :"3 that's really an incredible moment for me ^^
     Day after day, I really enjoy our relationship, sometimes we have a fight, but it never makes us hate each other.

When I wake up, I feel like something has gone. I loss him. But then I said to myself that dream is just a complement for a sleep. We can't mix the dream and reality. But still, I hope that dream will happens (except the Bollywood part :p) hahaha LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment