Friday, May 4, 2012

Busy Awesome Day

     Today is just another busy awesome day :* Started at the morning, around 6, I waken up by pak Rahman's message about the GUI's activity. They will make something like 'workshop' about many things to create the sustainable living.
     Actually my bed keep calling me (we have a really good relationship you know :p) but I have a lot of things to do before going to GUI.
     Around 9.15 I'm ready to go with all of my teaching weapon (perhaps I should directly teaching after this journey, I'm ready :D)
     I reach the MRT earlier than pak Rahman and his family. To kill the time, I started counting my holiday, and I just realize that I have a holiday on Tuesday. I sent my mother a message in a rush, just to make sure that my mother haven't book the ticket yet, because she can stay in Singapore for 4 days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday - because I have no class on Mon, and Tuesday)
     Finally, Pak Rahman came. Because they haven't took the breakfast yet, so the first thing we do was eating breakfast, after that going to GUI.
     Even though it isn't a good weather, but we still have our spirit to go for the workshop :] And our perjuangan is not useless, because we got a lot of good information there. From how to make a compost, fruit peel that can transform into a utensil cleaner, and bottle pot :D

compost stall

because of the rain, now we have 2 'sweet potatoes' hahahaha

me and umbrella ;))

After that we still go to Hydroponic Singapore. Even though the area is out of our expectation, but the technology is cool ^^

nenek and Itsar
     After visiting the hydroponic, I go to Tampines to teach. Because it already late, so I run to bus stop, waiting for the bus, then rush to the bus, in Tampines MRT I still keep running, i feel like transforming into flash XD

gift from tante Vanny ^^ thanks a lot tan

No comments:

Post a Comment