Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miserable-Happy day

     Hari ini aku bangun diiringi dengan suara air hujan. It such a gloomy-miserable day. And I never like to go to school when it is raining outside, specially when I'm in Singapore, because my 'huge limousine' always fetch me far away from where I stay *sigh*
     If I don't have exam for today, for sure, I'll not go to school today. Arrgh. But, this is me, in the middle of the rain, holding my umbrella toward the bus stop. And then I'll take the bus to go to where my school bus is waiting. Usually, I'll just walk and enjoying the fresh air, take every breath with a smile. But now, I need to take bus with a lot of people inside, so I need to standing properly there, can't move at all. 
     There it is, the taxi stand where I should wait for the bus, but... Oh noooooo :o I thought the bus will just stop in every bus stop like usual, so I didn't press the bell (and because it's difficult for me to press the bell). But, the bus didn't stop! Gosh! Okay, we will stop at the next bus stop and walk to the taxi stand.
     After walk and walk and walk, finally we reach the taxi stand, we stop there and keep looking at the empty taxi stand (before there are students there) It's so hard for us (my friend and I) to accept that we miss the bus :o Okay, so It's worst.
     We need to take the MRT now, no other choice. Even though in MRT will be very crowded, but n o o t h e r c h o i c e.
     After a few stops, finally I can sit :D my long journey is end. And another disaster is coming, I cannot wear my cute lovable crocs, and the security is taking my ID card because of that. Arrghh. Then, a 'journey' of my exam is just beginning. 
     The exam isn't easy but not too difficult. The questions are very easy. The answers are difficult :p After a few minutes has pass, some of my 'friend' (it's difficult for me to call someone whom I see everyday but never know their name as F R I E N D) are just coming. Lucky, I've finished my paper because this kind of 'friend' is just a tong kosong nyaring bunyinya (means they keep talking but they don't understand about it) which is disturbing me so badly because of their voice which is like someone who just eat a microphone :p Arrgh, I can't stand for it anymore. I need to go from this school -_-
     Hmmm.. After that I have to go to English office because Ms Nura wants to see me. I like English office, because I've a lot of friends there (actually they are my teacher, the staff, the assistant headmaster, and so on, hahaha)
     And one of the best part of my day is attending tante Mela's birthday :3 A lot of joy, a lot of food, a lot of picture :DD Another best part is teaching Kinan :))
     To teach Kinan, I've to step in a long journey, because I was astray LOL. I need to take the 291 bus with blue sign which means east side, but because the bus has came when I reach the bus stop, so I didn't realize that I take the wrong bus which lead me into the wrong side. That's why I cannot find Tante Puncel's (Kinan's mother) house -___-
    And then, I take the bus to the opposite side, and finally I can reach Tante Puncel's house on time ^^


It's really a gado-gado day, I can feel very happy and very angry in the same day. By the way, sorry if some grammars are wrong, I'm still learning to write in English :D hope this article can entertain you :)


4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, your grammar is quite O.K. for a beginner! By the way, nice writing you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aigoo, kalah sama izza nih kayaknya, wkwkwk :">

      Delete
  2. huakakakakak meh komen wae mikir aku mbak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yang kalah sama izza bukan cuma aku XD ada yg lebih parah rupanya, wkwkwk

      Delete