Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bangkok #2

     Well, when I woke up in the morning, my throat was hurting so much. That's probably because the air conditioner >< I hope it won't ruin my day. Our schedule today is going to Madame Tussaud museum, MBK and Jim Thompson house. Luckily, we don't need to take any transport to go there, because it's just nearby.
     Firstly, we went to Siam Discovery mall, that's only 20 minutes walk from our apartment. When we arrived there, the mall was still closed, and we need to wait 3 minutes, till it open. Suprisingly, there are around 10 people who wait for this mall to open too. Is this mall that popular till everybody is willing to wait for it? 10:00 And the door is open. We rush to the 4th floor where the museum is. Because we've paid the ticket online, so we can get cheaper price, wuhuuu!
     When we saw President Soekarno statue, we became crazy and took a lot of photo with his statue. We really proud that President Soekarno is internationally recognized. A lot of different statue from different person here, like Tiger Wood, Beethoven, and others. Unfortunately Enistein, Michael Jackson and Jackie Chan were gone, they put them in the mall and other place to attract people. Poor us! But it's okay, as long as we got a lot of good picture ^^
     Around 12 we finished taking a picture, we went to Tokyu Department Store to buy some ingredient before we went to our apartment to eat our lunch.
     Menu for today is a fish head soup with french fries, that's so yummy. It's good to watch a movie together after lunch. But, it made us sleepy (specially my dad) and we still need to go to Jim Thompson's house. OMG.
     After forcing our self to get going, we then arrived at Jim Thompson House (JTH) at 3:00 pm. Our tour will start at 3:35 pm, we still have 35 minutes to look around the garden and a silk cocoon farm.
     3:35 Well, our tour guide accent is a bit difficult to be understood, I need to concentrate 100% if I want to know what she really says (and I still don't know :p). Overall the houses are cool, they built from a unique type of wood (they said it was teakwood) and that's awesome. After our tour finished, we went to the art gallery. There are so many funny pictures, the picture I like most, is the picture of different students with their different hair style. Cool.
     That's the end of our trip today. At night, my mom and I went to MBK to buy some souvenirs, and I bought a pair of shoes on the way there :D
Mr. Soekarno and us

sembah nuwun


Elan and lady D


wish you win the election Mr. President

I bet this person is a mix from China and Middle East :p

Oh well, this is the most powerful person XD


Family gathering



I'm better than you girl, I can lift using only my right hand ^^

I don't know where he learn those dance move

It's look like my mom can't put an angry expression to her face -_-

well madam, let me check are you really a  female or not


doraemon

I know Oprah, we are amazing

meeting with George Clooney

Family photo


Cocoon







Oh a happy couple on their 17th anniversary


we can't stop men, we need to move as fast as we can, we need to adapt to our environment, and make sure to be the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment