Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yang Kung's Birthday part 2

     Before I start this story, I wanna apologize first :)) Because of my busy schedule, now, I only can post on Sunday. So, don't go anywhere on Sunday and wait for my posting ^^

     Okay, our schedule today's shopping. First, we went to Ada Baru (supermarket) to print the photo and buy some ingredients we'll need to make a tumpeng and not to forget, birthday candle! After we finish shopping in Ada Baru, we went to traditional market, which is not too far from here.
     I don't really like to go to traditional market, because it's muddy and stinky, but, if we want to get the cheap(est) price, we need to go there. So, here we are, finding the right shop to buy chicken meat. We find that it's difficult to bargain the price, because we don't know what is the actual price before lebaran.
     Because in this traditional market they use Javanese, sometimes it makes our 'chef' confuse, and we need to call our parents to ask whether it's the right thing or not. After spending 2 hours looking for all the ingredients, we feel tired. But, we still need to find banana leafs and kepok banana. Until finally we give up and just go home straight away.
     When we reached my house, my dad was standing in front of the gate, and without any basa-basi my dad told us...
     "Hachi is gone! Find him, hurry!"
     Gosh, at that time I really confused, what I can do just finding him in kampung behind our house, and came back home without him. A few minutes later, my dad is the only person who still worry about him, hahaha, while we are chatting with each other or reading comics.
     Until sun has not appeared any more, we still haven't done any job. By the way, I'm really happy that finally I can spend one night with my cousins :)) because they are all staying at my house! yeay. Around 8 we started to cut the onions, carrots, and others. Then, we the perkedel. The last job is mengungkep the chicken meat. It takes the longest time, we need to wait till over midnight for this. Mbak Tyani and Ara have gone to their dream, left mbak Nurza, mbak Tya and me alone.
     When we came to our bedroom, we found that they (mbak Tyani and Ara) slept in a completely wrong position. We need to spend our night in a suffer :p just kidding, actually we went to a really really deep sleep, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment