Monday, September 10, 2012

Yang Kung's birthday part 1

       Before I start my story, I wanna say sorry for the long absence of my posting. It's simply because i'm not in the mood lately. I'm very sorry.
       Today, I want to tell you about my Grandpa's birthday party. Since it's just 5 days after Hari Raya, my nephews are still staying in Salatiga. So, we (me and my nephews) decided to make a tumpeng for my Grandpa. The idea come up when we finally met (after I'm cured from chicken pox) and went to Arrowhead to see Ara and Elan did their riding horse lesson. After Ara and Elan finished their lesson, we went to a Steak House and start discussing about this matter (mostly is about the gift).
      Then, here we are, inside Marvel and start choosing and debating about what will be the best for our grandpa. After a long discussion *cieilah*, finally we choose a cute photo frame with a bianglala-shape. Our next project is to edit the photo of all the grandchild (because there are 15 grandchild and it's only 12 photo frame inside).
      While we were waiting mbak Tyani edits the photo, mbak Nurza and I were playing with Hachi (do you still remember him? :D), he's growing bigger and bigger now. We did a pedicure and menicure for Hachi. Finish with Hachi, we are going back to my room. Mbak Nurza start finding something to do, first she played with my violin, then change into guitar, and finally she's making over Ara using my set of make up.
     Mbak Tyani almost done with editing, and we are still busy with this make over thing :D in the end of the day we finish it with taking a pict of Ara in her new look :))
     Actually we want to print the photo today, but because of the laziness (hehe) we postpone it till tomorrow, I'm sure that tomorrow we'll be very busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment