Monday, April 15, 2013

Surprise! - Monk edition

Hi guys, finally I finished my diploma, and now, I'm on holiday. My holiday was started from 11th April, what a nice holiday! No need to think about exam anymore, yeay!

I didn't do anything on the first day, just rest at home. Because my mom and sister were sick, so, we can;t go anywhere. Then, on the second day, I visited my grand pa's house, then I went to Hayu's house. It was raining and suddenly mas Haryo got an idea to dressed me as a monk. Okay, so here I am, wearing a rain coat and 'caping' (Indonesian's farmer's hat). Because I can't let my face being seen, so I need to look down all the time.
I knocked Hayu's house and asked for money. I didn't know which one is Hayu, because 3 of Hayu's friends were studying together at her house. So I just knocked again and again. Then one of Hayu's friend called her, "YUU! HAYUU, someone's looking for you!" and Hayu came. She looked surprise, and she's going in again and called her mom. But her mom refused to go and see the 'monk' she knew that this is must be her son's idea :p Finally, mas Haryo came and asked Hayu's friend to call Hayu. And Hayu realized that this person wasn't a monk. "SHIT! ENES!" hahahaha.

Actually, my trousers and shoes just weren't monk's outfit, but she just thought that this monk was pity. Haha. My third surprise for her.

Sorry, I didn't get any picture :(( because it just too sudden, and I didn't bring my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment