Monday, April 15, 2013

San Fransisco

Why I named this story San Fransisco, it because Rida came up with an idea to tweet that we were in San Fransisco, haha. Gak nyambung sih. LOL

So, here is the story...Today, my gang in junior high will gather again with complete personnel. Hayu, Rida, Amung, Menur and me! What a surprise, finally, after almost 2 years we didn't gather together :))

Hayu came first, we planned to go to Ilufa to buy a headset, but then the rain came and we just heading back to my house again. Hehe.
Then, Amung and Rida came, we chat and laugh at my room while waiting for all of us finish praying. Then we were thinking, where we gonna go for lunch? After almost 30 minutes, we can't decide any place to go. and Menur came :)

We started to list all the eating place we want to go to. And we decided food court in front of church Miki is a good place, because it has somay :p hahaha. After that, we wanted to going home and just play omegle.. but suddenly the rain came (again). And we had this idea! Why don't we go in to angkot (public transportation in Indonesia) and we just follow where that angkot's track bring us. And we picked angkot number..... ONE.

We just jumped in, and chat about this and that like that angkot was there only for us (although the angkot was full with people -.-||) Until the only people in angkot were us, and the driver asked "where do you all wanna go?", and Rida was making alibi, "where is this place? I think we must be missed the place we wanna go," we just can't stopped laughing after that, until Hayu said that the driver can just going back to the interchange.

Finished with angkot, we went to Ada Baru (my city's supermarket) to play DDR. But, they don't have the machine anymore, they just have Pump, and it was used. So sad. We just going to my house then and taking picture :))

Here are some of our photos, check it out:
@ my room

@ foodcourt








 Before going in to Angkot, the blue car with number in front is what we called angkot :))











After "city tour" :))







@ my library






















I just want to tell you guys, that it's really amazing for me to gather again with you all :))

No comments:

Post a Comment