Saturday, October 20, 2012

Real Nightmare

     I am an ordinary girl with a complete family, mom, dad, brother, and sister. They are always there when I need them. Until one day, we crash into an accident. I was the only person who survived. My happy-normal life is turning into disaster only in 10 minutes. I lost all of my family.
     I know that I still have friends that always support me when I feel down. But, it's just different. Sometimes I can hear my family's laugh in our dining room, where we are used to eat together, I can picture it when we watched a movie together till we fell a sleep. The word 'together' is making me crazy.
     I'm start working just to make my mind busy with my job. Even though I find it doesn't work, because when I'm alone, I become a desperate person, again. I always hope that it's just a dream. Every night I spend my time crying. Alone.

And then, I woke up. Luckily, it's just a dream. A nightmare actually. But I don't know why it feels like real, it's scared me.

Mom, dad, bro, sis, I just wanna say, I love you. much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment