Friday, October 12, 2012

Bathroom incident

*2006... Ara and I was playing a game*
Ara : "your turn now sist!"
Me : "okay" *take the keyboard*
Ara : "come on sist! it's easy"
Me : *trying*
Ara : "Are you really can't do this?"
Me : " shut up will you? I'm trying!"
And the conversation continued till I said.. "GUNDULMU!" (I forget what's the reason why I said that, hehe)

Unfortunately my dad just came from somewhere.
Dad : "what's the word! behave yourself okay?..." and a long speech began, then we were grounded at the bathroom. Ara entered the bathroom first. Then I came..
Me : "Why you chose this bathroom?!"
Ara : "I can't think anything!"
Me : "but, the other bathroom has a bath tub, ughh.."
Ara : "sorry.."
Me : *open the door* "can we change the bathroom dad?"
Dad : "NO!"
Me : *close the door* "we should do something!"
Ara : *reading Bobo*
Me : "where did you find that?"
Ara : "I always leave it here, reading this while pooping is good ^^"
Me : "-____________- okay then, we can read this together while waiting for the right time to pick another stuff"

A few minutes later..
Bude : "Mbak Enes, Mbak Ara! hurry up! get out of there and pick something to eat! hurry, while your father is going somewhere!"
*without waiting for the second instruction we are picking all the things we need in rush*

And my Dad's back
Dad : "okay, you can get out now!"
Ara and me : "....."
Dad : *panic* "girls?" *open the door*
And that's it, inside the bathroom, there is a big bucket (as a bath tub), a small chair with me sitting above it and comic beside it, Ara was sitting on the closet with (still) bobo in her hand. Oh, and don't forget there are snacks everywhere.
Dad : *surprised* "okay girls, get out of there,"
Me : "I don't want to!"
Ara : *nod*
Dad : "I said get out of this bathroom now!"
Me : "Dad, I said, I don't want to, just leave us a few minutes to play with the water and we'll get out of here as soon as we finish playing, K?"
Dad : "okay then..."
Me : *whispering* "you should think twice dad before grounding us in the bathroom, have you forget that our favorite place is the place with a lot of water, fufufu"

The End hohoho

3 comments:

  1. ahahahaha xD i feel that i don't waste my time if I read Bobo while pooping, lol

    btw, habis itu aku kena penyakit amandel ya? -___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaaa.....dan bapak lupa kalau kamar mandi adalah tempat favorit kita....wkwkwkkkkk
    If you can't eat in my bathroom, gw traktir makan siang seminggu hohooooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. geli kalau inget peristiwa itu, salah milih punishment hehehe, direktur toilet dilawaaaan, jelas-jelas peaceful placenya.

    ReplyDelete