Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Visit Om Singgih's house - Part 3

AAAA, SULUNG ATTACK >< sulung is kind of insect that interested with light -_-

See, how many Sulung that we got :o

Mas Ipin and Om Singgih fought with Sulung :DD

Mbak Fena helps tante Tri cooking while mas Ipin clean the Sulung up :))

uuu, so many books here, a lot of book that I interested with :D

Aaa, that boy is good-looking XD JK

Elan with his robot presentation, a lot of people that interested with his humorous presentation

Mine is about Takakura basket ;)

 mas Ipin talks about senior centre

mbak Fena with HS presentation

jeng jenggg... we ate Dawet :9 yummy

see, how diligent I am, when mas Ipin and Elan play "dakon" I'm reading news paper :))

wow, we'll go for picnic ^^

this is called furoshiki :))

what a beautiful scenery :O

and what a beautiful girl LOL JK

wuuu :))

I presented about My Project : It's time to payback

2 comments:

  1. --see, how diligent I am, when mas Ipin and Elan play "dakon" I'm reading news paper :))--

    hahaha..dirimu ki ncen nyenengke ya len, semoga proyekmu diberi kemudahan.. Aamiin..:)

    ReplyDelete