Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy weekend :)

Today, we will have a seminar in "School of Life Lebah Putih". As a teenager, we never forget to take picture, sometimes (okay, often) we don't pay attention to the speaker, we only focus on camera XD

first pict, on the way :)



Failed demonstration (What in the earth demonstration happen with only one person -_-)

My 'monkey' sister

it's not me :p

the hats are too cute :)

water melon :D

left : Pak Danang (a.k.a my horrible English teache :p)

aaa, dedek Kinanti, why your face look like that? :o

Well.... my face has been transformed :p

Ghost behind me :P

that face is suit Ara (sukacitasitengah.blogspot.com) well :p


I shoot you, and .... wuzzzzz


In the mid evening, we go to Semarang to attend the "warung wedangan"


Above : Pak reynald, Elan (sukasukasibungsu.blogspot.com), Pretty girl
Below : i don't know who is she :p

Girl's group ^^
Mommy, Sister, Bu Reynald (i guess so :p bcs i don't knw), Enes :))

No comments:

Post a Comment