Sunday, April 1, 2012

わたし の ものがたり - My dream

When I was tidying up my room (which is actually my sister who makes a messy there -_-) I found the handmade book. When I opened it, I realize that book is the book I made for my Japanese assignment. I'll explain about it here :) hope you enjoy it.

And ..... Honestly, I forget some of the meaning, so maybe I will just translate it roughly, ごめなさい for that :))

Monogatari (ものがたり) means story, so this book is all about my story :)

I hope I can graduate (from junior HS) with the best result :3

Left - I want to go to Australia for my HS
Right - I wanna become the greatest trainer in the world (i think that's not the correct translation, but that's my dream related to the picture XD)

left - I want Harvard becomes my university in the future
right -  Adventurer is my job

finally, I wanna meet my Mr. Right :))

No comments:

Post a Comment