Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When I met my Besties

Hi folks! As I'm not in the mood for doing my assignments right now (although the deadline is tomorrow :p). Guess that I'll be telling you all my story from not-so-long time ago hehhe

So, the story was set up on the day where ashes from Mt. Kelud is still an issues in my beloved city, Salatiga. Although the ashes are wiped up by the rain, but, everywhere still looks grey, just exactly like my heart #eaaaaa just kidding hahaha. Okay back to the story, This weekend I canceled the seminars tour with my mom, because my besties are coming to town hohoho. It's really seldom for us to meet together with a complete members like this day, if I count it right, so it was our second time since we graduated from junior high, hoho

The first person that came to my house is Amung, she now lives in Semarang about 1 hour from Salatiga. We were so gabut because it's only two of us. So we decided to chat about everything that came up to our minds, whether it's about school, friends, town, planes, love life #eaaaa (although i don't have any story for that topic hehehe). Finally, two of my other friends showed up, those are Nunk and Hayu, they both are in SMANSSA (the number one government school in Salatiga). They came along with their motorbikes :D and the journey began.

Although it feels like I chew a lot of ashes in my mouth as we go along the road, but I just ignored it and enjoy the time with my besties. And... as always, whenever we meet up, we often cannot decided where we wanna go, and end up in the same place (again) as always. So we go to St*r steak, having lunch there, chat, and go, hohooho. And then we go around the city, we stopped by the library for awhile, then go to Rida's (the last members that haven't showed up in our group) school :) Actually, we want to be crazy and yelled Rida's name as we ride in front of Rida's school, but looking at the number of people we don't know there, we just do nothing and called Rida on her phone hehe.

Because Rida wanted to change her uniform into casual look, so we went to Rida's house. As usual, we also messed her room (that already messy before) :p hehehe. Finally, our (second) last tour, we went to Cici** milk near my house, I order for caramel milk, that's yummy :9 i didn't try the snacks though, so I can't rate it hehe. But the milk is delicious. We took a lot of pictures there, luckily we are the only one occupying the second floor, so we can put whatever poses we want, of course the normal one, or so I think :p

Oh I forgot to tell you that I also went to my junior high, it feels so nostalgic, the buildings are better than when I was still there. Many of my underclassmen also still playing basketball there, but I don't know any of them so I didn't greet them, hehe.

Okay, and the last destination was my home. We played poker til 8pm (in Salatiga, that's late night already).

Even though when you read this story, you might think that it's just an ordinary boring story, but for me, that's a really wonderful time that I want to share with you guys. Because, at that time, I felt like I could leave all my sadness behind, I could enjoy the moment as much as I can. And I'm looking forward for the time like this, before we all are busy with our university's life.  

There are some photos that we took at that day..





















No comments:

Post a Comment