Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Chickenpox progress..

Day 1 (3 August 2012)...
     Today, I found a tiny red benjolan, I thought it was caused by a mosquito bite. I told my mother, and we agree to wait for one more day to decide what is that.

Day 2 ..
     There is two more benjolan, I was starting to worry.  But, I felt a little bit tired and  fell a sleep --without even bothering about that benjolan-- till afternoon. After I woke up, I found another two on my neck! That's enough to decide that I was infected by chickenpox. That really make me down. Because it is my HOLIDAY, and 2 more weeks is lebaran, where all my big family will come to Salatiga.
     After we pray maghrib, my parents took me to a clinic. It's brought me to a long long time ago, when I was in elementary school. It has the same atmosphere, the same place, but not the same age ;DD
     The doctor told me I need to rest for two weeks if it's getting worst, but he also said that it shouldn't be bad, because I was given the vaccine when I was child.
     I was really shocked, because that means I cannot do a pajamas party with my friend, bukber bilingual class, and others. I cannot do anything except crying and praying (and use a lot of tissues :p). I hate it but I cannot refuse it. Arrgghh, it drives me nuts ..

Day 3 ..
     Suddenly I'm thinking about making a table that arrange all the things I must do in one days. And this is it, I wrote: 8 glass of water, 1 bottle vitamin C, 2 glass of milk, drugs 3x and 2x, salep 4x, and finally the number of benjolan. And under the table I wrote "GANBATTE 1 MINGGU SEMBUH"
     I was shocked in the end of the day, when I count all the benjolan. Suddenly it spreads out into 19. O-ow, calm down, calm down :-/

Day 4..
     When I woke up this day, I felt bad. Because of this chicken pox I always been in an 'unstable' condition, sometimes I caught a cold (usually in the early morning and night).
     I always feel pain when I'm eating, because the chicken pox has 'attacked' my throat. That's terrible. And the worst news is the benjolan has became uncountable now, maybe around 40 or 50 and that's really disgusting. I even don't want to see myself on a mirror.

Day 5..
      I feel worse today -_- and I have decided for not fasting. So, here I am, continuing sleeping instead of eating sahur and got up again by 8 or 9. Because of the chicken pox in my throat also getting worse, I cannot eat properly anymore, I need to drink pediasure to change the food.
     And today, when I really really need to take a rest, I can't. Because the pain just don't let me to -_- that's awful. Even when I can have a rest for 1 hour only, that's not a good sleep T-T
     After taraweh my grand parents come and insist to see me. They comfort me with a story about this illness in the past. LOL.
     Time to sleep... and I can't. It's worse then the pain in the afternoon. Argh, and it 'attacks' my back. Just like many needles prick me in one time. I really panic because of that, I tried a lot of way, salep, bedak, until asking my mom to rub my back, but it doesn't work. On the contrary, it causes one benjolan to be 'crashed'. Until sahur I still can't sleep, but because I'm really tired, I don't care about my pain anymore and just sleep. Lucky, I can. And that's a pretty good sleep, fufufu.

Day 6..

2 comments:

  1. sabar Nes.. pake bedak dingin biar adem, nanti kan kepalanya juga ikut adem
    Lagi musim nih, dinikmati ya... semua yang terjadi adalah yang terbaik kan... *sapa tahu di istirahatmu ini, banyak rancangan ide brilian yang keluar as usual..:)
    Semangaaattt!!...(^.^)/...

    ReplyDelete