Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Incident

2 August, 2012
     And I am turning into 16 now :) Alhamdulillah, Allah still give me a beautiful life until now. Even though, this evening I messed up my plan, about going to Indonesia on my birthday. Because, I found out that I haven't booked my plane yet. At the first time, I really hope that it's not true, I'm trying to calm down even though I'm really panic to death at that time.
     And that's true. I haven't booked it. How could I've been so stupid for not checking my email. How could I.... messed my birthday. I'm start crying, because it's so silly. My mom tries to help me looking for another ticket for me to go tomorrow. I know, even if I cried will not change the fact that I have done something stupid. It just won't stop, the tears keep flowing down.
     The ticket is really expensive for going directly to Jogja. To make it cheaper, instead of going directly to jogja, I will go to Jakarta first for transit and then going to Semarang. It's sad to spend so much money just because I did something silly, but I need to accept it anyway. When my mom almost done with the first ticket, I found out that the ticket on 13 august is even cheaper than tomorrow's ticket.
     I become really galau (confuse-red) for just deciding which date I will back to Indonesia. The opportunity cost for going back tomorrow is I will loose all the activity in Singapore, bukber Imas, discussion with Hatta Rajasa, and the concert in embassy, I'll loose it all. But on the other side, I don't really think those activities are better than in Indonesia. Arrghh this is really driving me crazy. I try to write out all the good and bad side for both options. And I still cannot decide it.
     Finally, after a few minutes doing the argument with myself, I choose to ask for Allah's help, because Allah surely knows everything that will happen to us in the future. So, I did sholat istikharah, that is a kind of praying when you are confuse about deciding something.
     After I pray, I feel that going back to Indonesia tomorrow will be better, even though I still doubt it, because it's seems that the activities in Singapore are more 'attractive'. After my mom takes the quick action (booking the ticket :p) I don't have anything to complaint anymore, because the decision has been made.
     Because of this incident, I cannot sleep at all, because if I choose to sleep i will not wake up on time for sure! Suddenly, I remember back then, when I was a child. Everytime I did a mistake, I couldn't fall asleep. I always thinking of the best way to take an advance from the incident, and that's make my brain forces to work, of course if my brain's working, I cannot sleep. The biggest mistake I've ever done in elementary school is deleting my sister's article (although I didn't do it purposely) consist of her life story which she wants make it into a novel. And do you know how many pages she has made? 100 something. And that's a really big deal for me to replace what I've done *sigh* finally I really became her baburela :p The second one was when I change my mom's phone language into Chinese. And I cannot fix it -_- what a pity curious girl. Luckily I have a great mother, she always be there when I couldn't sleep, she always gave me a courage (except fot today :p LOL) Mom, I LOVE YOU full LOL

Anyway, Happy birthday for me! :D hehe, anybody wants congratulate me?




2 comments:

  1. heheee.... learning something ya? it's okay to make mistakes, i learn from my mistakes; itu kan yang selalu kita tumbuhkan?

    peradaban manusia bertumbuh karena adanya orang2 yang berani mengambil resiko membuat kesalahan, dan mereka take actions.

    tidak berani berbuat apa2 karena takut salah justru lebih besar lagi resikonya.
    dan tempat untuk orang yang sudah tidak lagi berbuat salah adalah.....kuburan hahaaaa....

    Self talk: I know I can be better.
    Happy birthday, Lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you daddy XD berarti aku belom waktunya masuk kuburan :p hihihi

      Delete