Thursday, June 14, 2012

SGD 80,000

One day, my teacher ask us in our economic class.

"What will you do if someone gives you 80,000 Singapore dollars?"

A lot of different answer from different person, there is one person who wants to invest most of the money, use them for a wedding party, and others. And my answer for this question is:

1. I want give one third of them to a charity (which is I know will be very difficult in a 'real' live, but this is a sunnah Rasul)
2. I'll use the 50,000 SGD to start a business and invest some of it.
3. I'll spend the rest of them for my daily life :)

I know I'm not an expert yet, so it's not the best answer (in my teacher's opinion) in the class, even some of my friends give me a 'mocking' look. But I believe that : the more you give the more you get :)

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrreat!
    Prepare your actions; step-by-step. Make them crystal clear. It won't get long to have it into reality. My experiences say that. You better believe :)

    ReplyDelete